Monday, August 18, 2008

Where did the time go?

This summer has been SO busy. I just realized it's been over a month since I last updated the blog. I'm actually in court right now working off my laptop so I won't be able to add pictures until later.

The kids are doing great! Jake is as hilarious as ever and is so excited to start school next week. I can't believe he's starting preschool already! Kaycie is getting to be so big; she goes to the doctor tomorrow and I know I'll be in shock to see what her weight is. Her personality is also really starting to show and she's smiling a lot.

Chris, after a brief hospital stay, is doing a lot better. Thank God it wasn't major. I'm hanging in there. Looks like I won't be running in the St. George Marathon as I can't get the motivation to actually get out there and run.

Since I last blogged we spent our weekly family get away at Snowbird. Jake didn't want to come home and thinks that is where we should live. He also thinks he's a "pool shark" both in the water and on the pool table. Chris also had his 20 year high school reunion, which was a blast!!! It was great to see friends that we hadn't seen for a long time.

This weekend is Kaycie's baptism at our church. It just happens to fall on the Sunday where our church is celebrating "Christmas" in the summer. After the baptism we are having a bbq and then the kids and I are going camping with Mimi, Pa, and Uncle Pipes. Although since we are staying in a trailer, I don't know that it's really "camping."

Well, court is about to start so I had better log off... Toodles!

2 comments:

Larson's said...

I'm excited for you guys. It has been a fun summer and now school is starting which will be just as much fun.

Larson's said...

Well I figured you should update your blog now that it's been half a year.